A new space for reviews

Hello everyone . . . .
Jeff has invited us to join the BC Refugee Blog as fellow posters/reviewers - - and now I'm in!
It was much easier to get here than I thought it would be.
I don't have anything to write about at this time. I just wanted to test the waters and see how this works.
I plan to post my thoughts on the newer books right here. . . and for awhile at least I'll probably send an email out to the comics chat email address for anything that's not so new that I want to comment on . . . and I certainly have a backlog of older titles waiting for me.
Right now I want to read Jeff and Shane's reviews. Shane, I hope you can share with us how you inserted those images into your review. What a great enhancement!!!
Hope all is well with everyone . . . . . . . . . mike

Comments

  1. I've just started experimenting with Windows Live Writer, which lets you edit blog posts offline and publish them when you're done. It has lots of tools for inserting images, tables, etc. You can get it at http://download.live.com/writer if you're interested.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know if maybe I'm using a different format from the rest of you, but when I went to post my entry, there was just a button where you could upload and post images. Seemed simple enough to me!

    As to how I got the images myself, I just did a Print Screen from the DC website, because the format they showed there seemed appropriate. A bit of editing to get rid of unwanted parts, and ta-da!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Robert Kirkman: Invincible, Walking Dead, Wolf-Man

more random readings from May 2009

Best descriptive 2013 title: Vampire Vixens of the Wehrmacht